- Do you find yourself answering questions with no definite decisions, using words such as „whatever“ or „I don´t care“?
- Do you talk mostly or only about subjects that are „safe“?
- When children are ignored, shut out, or not spoken to, there is silent abuse. Extremes of silent abuse can be present when the adult pretends that the child does not even exist. Sometimes the
whole family will pretend that a child is invisible until this type of „punishment“ is over.
- Silent abuse leaves mental, emotional, and spiritual scars, resulting in low self-esteem and low self-worth. Children who were silently abused tend to be silent abusers as adults.
- In this class the students will learn the components of silent abuse and discover how it shows up in their life. They will understand how they attract it, how they abuse silently, and what they
can do, when experiencing this type of abuse from another person.
- The class will participate in various processes for becoming aware of and healing silent abuse in their life.
A HUGE EYE OPENER AND A RELIEF FOR NUMEROUS SUFFERINGS!